Scott, Amy, Daniel, Ryan and Kyle
I just love it. He looks so big since I saw him last. I sure do miss him. Tell him that Nana loves him and misses him.
He does look so big! And ready to eat!! The upside of this is that it's one less time during the day you'll have to lift him with your bum ankle!
BTW, the anonymous is me, Mia, I now have a blogger beta account with my google account and it wouldn't let me leave a comment if I logged in as myself. Oh wait, i can do it this other way!
That is impressive.. I'm so surprised that the highchair doesn't fall over...Love it.. wish I could see him:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just love it. He looks so big since I saw him last. I sure do miss him. Tell him that Nana loves him and misses him.
He does look so big! And ready to eat!! The upside of this is that it's one less time during the day you'll have to lift him with your bum ankle!
BTW, the anonymous is me, Mia, I now have a blogger beta account with my google account and it wouldn't let me leave a comment if I logged in as myself. Oh wait, i can do it this other way!
That is impressive.. I'm so surprised that the highchair doesn't fall over...
Love it.. wish I could see him:)
Post a Comment