I agree, OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe he is the same little boy who left me a month ago. It makes me want to cry in a good way. Tell him that Nana loves him so much and misses him so very much.
That is so great:) I love pictures but these videos are so much better:) Isn't technology awesome. I love getting to be a part of that moment. He's a genius, I 'm pretty sure:)
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That is sooooo cute!!! I love it!
I agree, OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe he is the same little boy who left me a month ago. It makes me want to cry in a good way. Tell him that Nana loves him so much and misses him so very much.
That is so great:) I love pictures but these videos are so much better:) Isn't technology awesome. I love getting to be a part of that moment. He's a genius, I 'm pretty sure:)
He's growing up WAY too fast!! What a cutie!
Grandma & Grandpa H. Said;
Amy you have done a great job. Picture taking and being a great Mother. Love watching Daniel grow
Post a Comment