Well we have survived our first week home. Ryan is a great baby, he is very laid back. Daniel is coping well to the new addition. He loves having everyone around and is totally taking advantage of it. Whenever anyone comes to visit they have to play trains with him.
WELCOME HOME RYAN
Asleep for the first time in his bassinet
My baby is growing up. He looks so big now! Monkey see, Monkey do! Daniel newest hobby is taking pictures.
Daniel playing with Ryan on the baby gym
4 comments:
I love all the pictures. They are all soooo cute. Love you all with all my heart.
I am so impressed with you! Updating the blog already! You're setting high expectations. We're going to start expecting weekly updates from now on.
Ryan is so adorable. In these pictures, all I see is Scott!
Wow, I came to look at Ryan again, but didn't expect NEW pics! He is so sweet! I am glad to hear that you guys are happy and healthy. He's kind of a little blondie in some pics. I'm glad to hear that Daniel is taking advantage of all the attention as well. Good for him!
Great pictures!!! I am so glad to see them.... I kinda think he looks more like you Amy than Scott....
Sweet sweet baby!!
Post a Comment