Last night Scott and I bought Daniel a pool and some water guns and we bought Ryan a shade tent. I have been feeling a little trapped and needed some stuff to do outside the house, even if it was in our own yard. The weather today was perfect, highs in the mid 80's. I asked Andrew to come over and help me set everything up and run around with Daniel. Daniel had so much fun and loved that his uncle "wedrew" was here to play with him. The only thing that would have made the afternoon more perfect was if Scott were here to enjoy it with us (he was stuck inside at work).
2 comments:
Looks like they all had fun. I wish I could have been there instead of getting my hair cut. Love the shade tent.
Looks like a great idea!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment