Two weekends ago, my friend Molly from college finally tied the knot! I was such a well organized and beautiful weekend. I was so great to see everyone and I miss you all tremendously! I can't wait for Myrtle Beach 2008!
Daniels' fac e in this pic cracks me up:) was listening to the CD this morning and thinking about what great fun it was:) Can't wait to see you again soo:)
3 comments:
Daniels' fac e in this pic cracks me up:) was listening to the CD this morning and thinking about what great fun it was:) Can't wait to see you again soo:)
I don't understand why kids feel the need to scrunch up their noses when they smile. I think we need to have practice sessions in the mirror :).
Myrtle Beach 2008---we (as in the Jones') are gonna have to make that work!
Post a Comment