Since you accused me of being a computer geek, I have hacked your blog. I hope you like it, but feel free to change whatever you don't, I promise my feelings won't be hurt! I've gotten used to your pickyness over the years! ;) Ha ha ha...
Cathy, Oops, I bet you meant the Glamour Shot of me, not the pictures of Daniel... It was taken when I was on my break from the institution I was in as a child.
Ha Ha, just kidding. It was taken when I was 10-11 years old in Japan. I went on a bike ride with a friend of my mom's. We stopped on the side of the road by a Japanese man selling fruit and he kindly gave us some watermelon to snack on. I tried to take my helmet off (because it embarrassed me, even though I was a dork, it was way too dorky for me)but the people we were with insisted I keep it for the pic.
8 comments:
I love the Mia photo...it's the best! I'm so excited that you posted it on my blog!
I love the border, but is there anyway to make is smaller?
This is cracking me up... but I am al little nervous about this hacking thing...
I'll make sure not to get Mia on my bad side:(
Nikki, you don't have to worry, since according to "Amy's terms", I'm sure you're a bigger "computer geek" than I am. :) :) :)
Mia,
I love what you did to Amy's blog. I love the top border and the pictures that you picked of Daniel. Just love it.
Mia, where and when was this picture taken?
Cathy, they're the pictures Nikki took of him.
Cathy,
Oops, I bet you meant the Glamour Shot of me, not the pictures of Daniel...
It was taken when I was on my break from the institution I was in as a child.
Ha Ha, just kidding. It was taken when I was 10-11 years old in Japan. I went on a bike ride with a friend of my mom's. We stopped on the side of the road by a Japanese man selling fruit and he kindly gave us some watermelon to snack on. I tried to take my helmet off (because it embarrassed me, even though I was a dork, it was way too dorky for me)but the people we were with insisted I keep it for the pic.
Hey Amy just leaveing a message. Love your blog.Love, Gran
Post a Comment