Friday, March 02, 2007

We're Moving!


The Holtschneider family is moving to Williamsburg and we are so excited! I hope everyone will be able to visit us in our new home. March 30th is the big moving day!

This video is of the downstairs of the home. I found our house when Scott was out of town, so I was trying to show him what the house.

3 comments:

Nicole Puckett said...

Love the video... it's so neat to feel like I get to see your house on the inside.... It's so bright and open... I love it....

One question, when you live in Williamsburg, where will we fly into?

Amy said...

newport news or richmond, whicheveer is cheaper. Newport News is closer.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! I love the pictures and Daniel is getting so big. Thank you for sharing, hope to see you soon. Take care.

Kirk