Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Daniel's Growing Up

I know it has been a long time since I last posted pictures (Mia reminds me almost daily) but we have been really busy lately. Here are some recent pictures of Daniel. He is gowing up so fast, I can't believe that he is almost two years old!



5 comments:

Nicole Puckett said...

I can't believe he is two either..... everytime I see his picture, I feel so guilty that I haven't been up there to see him in person.... Soon... very very soon:)

Mia said...

Thank you for the pictures, you slacker, what have you been doing planning a move or something?!?! :)

I still can't get over how much he looks like Andrew did in that one picture. What a cutie. I miss you guys!

Cathy said...

You know Mia he does look like Andrew when he was two. But I think that you only see the resemblance in the pictures and not in real life.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little slow in reading all the blogs but really enjoy keeping up with these babies! Daniel is really gonna be a heart-breaker with those beautiful blue eyes! It seems like only yesterday we were so excited about his birth. Time really flies.
And about your house...I love it. It looks like it really needs a loving family with lots of kids to play in the yard. Hope to see it and all of you soon.

Lauriann said...

Man, he IS growing up! He's like a little boy now, no longer a babe. You new house looks fantastic, though. You are gonna have a lot of fun filling that place with memories. It looks like the perfect family home. Congratulations!