
James, being the artistic Todd, created a Daniel face in his pumpkin. I loved it and will treasure the picture always. I hope that he can do this every year for us.
Daniel was dressed up as a road this year for halloween. I painted a road on a black sweat suit and attached matchbox cars using velcro. It was the perfect costume for Daniel because he LOVES anything that has to do with cars. He didn't like having the cars velcroed to the sweatshirt, but he carried them around all night.

Daniel kept handing Scott the mask to put on and he would laugh as Scott played Peek-a-Boo with it. 

3 comments:
That pumpkin is freakin' amazing. James is so talented. I love it, and I hope he does it every year also.
Daniel looks so cute in his costume. You did a great job with it, Amy, too bad he wouldn't 'accessorize' with the cars.
His costume is really great. I love it. James' pumpkin is the coolest thing I have ever seen. That's what so great about pictures. You can hold on to things forever with a picture:)
So glad you posted the pics.
Amy I love the pictures you chose. The picture of James' pumkin turned out really cool. It is now rotting out front with Andrew's and your pumkins. I love the pictures of Daniel and my favorites are of him painting his pumkin with such concentration and the ones of his front and back road map costume. I just wish that the car on the back was lit. I sure had a good time with you all on Tuesday and I can't wait until next year. He will be even more fun.
Post a Comment