Scott, Amy, Daniel, Ryan and Kyle
Daniel DOES look really excited to see the Doodlebops! ;)
Sounds like fun:) I keep hearing about these Doodlebops but I have never seen them...
Mia- that is his very serious excited face, can't you tell?
I love it... Can't wait to see Nora's "Very Excited Serious Face" when she gets one
haha....I showed my first graders these pictures, and they liked imitating his "very excited serious face." One girl said thought that he might actually be scared because she thinks the Doodlebops look kind of scary. :)
Jenny, that's so funny...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Daniel DOES look really excited to see the Doodlebops! ;)
Sounds like fun:) I keep hearing about these Doodlebops but I have never seen them...
Mia- that is his very serious excited face, can't you tell?
I love it... Can't wait to see Nora's "Very Excited Serious Face" when she gets one
haha....I showed my first graders these pictures, and they liked imitating his "very excited serious face." One girl said thought that he might actually be scared because she thinks the Doodlebops look kind of scary. :)
Jenny, that's so funny...
Post a Comment