Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gymnastics Class

We started Daniel in his first activity today! It was so much fun! Scott and Gus watched while I chased Daniel around the gym. He liked running on the mats, but his favorite was the trampoline. They had us rotate to different stations, there was a bars, floor, vault and beam station. Daniel couldn't quite figure out how to jump for the vault, hang onto the bars or walk the beam. But even still he wore himself out and was exhausted by the end of class. We were in the car maybe three minutes before he fell asleep.





4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh Amy I just love it!!! He is so absolutely adorable and it sure does bring back a flood of memories. He reminds me so much of James on the trampoline and on the floor. You are going to have so much fun with him from now on. A different kind of fun than when he was an infant. You are now in another chapter of his life. Enjoy every minute of it as it goes by so fast. Love ya!

Mia said...

WHAT FUN!!! I can't wait to do that stuff with Nora. He looked like he did a great job!

It was so nice to see you in the video also. I miss you all!!

Nicole Puckett said...

Wow! He looks like he had so much fun! and so do you... These videos are awesome..he looks like he made a friend, too.

I know I keep saying that I lvoe the posts, but honestly this is the greatest idea we have ever had:) I feel like I get to watch him grow.

Cathy said...

I agree with Nikki as well. I love everybody's posts and what everyone has to say. It makes me feel so connected with everyone and their children.