Saturday, October 07, 2006

Grass Castles



Last weekend we were raking our yard in preparation for new grass seed being thrown down. Daniel was enjoying picking up the old, dead grass and dumping it into his sand castle bucket. Jenny was here to encourage it.



I'm having trouble loading the other pictures... I'll try later.

6 comments:

Mia said...

He looks so grown up in the first picture. His hair is definitely longer, good thing you scheduled his haircut!!! :)

Cathy said...

I can't believe he has gotten so big. His hair is definitely not ready to be cut yet. He is just now really looking like a little boy and not a baby boy. I can't wait until I see him again. Keep posting the pictures. Love you, Mom.

Mia said...

Cathy, I know I'm not the Grandma, but I beg to differ on the issue of Daniel's hair! Do you remember that long chunk he has growing in the back like a little mohawk?!?!

I'm sure Rhonda will leave some hair so he still looks like a little boy. :)

(you know I'm just giving you a hard time....) ;) Maybe you can persuade Amy to postpone the first haircut a little while until you get home so you can be there too...


Amy, maybe you should post a picture of the back of Daniel's head.

Cathy said...

Mia you are soooo funny

Nicole Puckett said...

Although I am not an expert on Daniel's hair, Mia, if you think he needs a haircut now, you must think Eli looks like a hoodlum:)

I like the hair a little long except if it is over his ears... I can't stand that:) Plus, whatever is easier for Mom because taking care of that hair is a pain! Believe me, the people at Eli's daycare probably think I am just oblivious to how his crazy hair looks... it would take me like 30 minutes to fix his hair every morning and I am not doing that:)

regardless, love the pics and it's nice to see Jenny:)

Amy said...

Can I just say that you guys have way too much time on your hands. I can't believe the Daniel Hair debate. I'll be sure to post he hair cut pictures and really you probably won't even be able to tell a difference, except if you look at the back of the hair. The back is getting a little long.