Friday, June 10, 2011

Ryan's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe I am writing about Ryan's 3rd Birthday.  He is growing up so fast!  We had a great day and he was so excited about having a party. Ryan loves to play and one of his favorite things to do is to play outside.  We put some pools, toys and a slip and slide out in our backyard and let the kids just run around.  It was really a perfect day surrounded by friends and family.

Ryan was so excited about his birthday present


Nikki saved me by helping then finishing the Diego cake.  

Making Diego paper bag vests.  Ryan was working hard on his. 

Eli working on his Diego vest

Ryan wearing the vest upside down. 

Kyle enjoying the outside. 

Nikki and Harper (I think)

Annabel (?)





Annabel and Harper





Ryan got a BBQ from his Nana.  He really enjoyed the chef's costume that came with the grill. 

1 comment:

Jenny and Kevin said...

What a fun birthday! My favorite picture is of Ryan opening his big present...you can just feel that excitement. It was great seeing pictures of Nikki and her family as well!