Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

In order to help Daniel's friend Jace celebrate turning 6 we spent a night at Great Wolf Lodge with the Hatley family.  We all shared a 2 bedroom suite.  Doing this allowed up to  play in the pool Friday night and all day Saturday.  The kids had a great time in the pool and hanging out in the hotel room.  Of course the kids went to bed really late and work up extremely early.  
Getting ready to go the pool. 
Daniel and his best bud Jace.  

Ryan is obsessed with Nemo.  He is playing with his Nemo rocket and then Daniel started playing with it and lost it.  Thankfully Ryan was distracted by other things and didn't have a melt down about his missing Nemo rocket. 
Jayden and Jackie. 
Daniel having a great time going down the slides. 

8 1/2 months pregnant.  I was not going to venture in the water, but I did have fun watching the boys.
Impossible to get all the kids looking at the camera.  What a motley crew! 

After a long day of playing Daniel was exhausted.  Daniel laid down on the couch while Scott went to go and get dinner and I think he fell asleep in 30 seconds.  We couldn't get him up for dinner, he was out for the night.  

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Again I love all the pictures. Daniel can really show excitement on his face and body, I just love it. I really love the picture at the end with Daniel knocked out on the sofa. You all got some precious pictures.