Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Leesburg

A couple of weeks ago we went up to Northern VA to spend the weekend with my dad.  On Saturday we went to a Fall Festival at a local park in Leesburg.  It was a great day and the boys had so much fun. 


Ryan on the bouncing pillow.  It was hard to get good pictures of the boys because they were running and bouncing all over.

Ryan acts out a scene from the Lion King.  He is practicing for Halloween. 

Entering into a very unorganized corn maze.  It was a good thing Jenny was not with us, she would have been very unhappy.  


Trying to find a path and find our way out. 


Ryan insisting on looking at the map, maybe he can figure it out? 

This was probably the boys favorite things, playing in the corn box.  


"Hi Moo, I'm Ryan."  

Daniel loved this little contraption.  The kids pumped water and as they did that the plastic ducks on their ramp slid down to the other side.  I thought it was incredibly boring, but they loved it! 

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Great pictures. I wish I could have been there.

Jenny and Kevin said...

How fun! That corn box is a great idea! I can see why the boys loved it. And, YES, so glad I didn't have to be around for the corn maze confusion (how did Dad handle that one?). I love the pictures of Ryan looking at the map and the one of him roaring on the hay barrel- too cute! The one of him looking at the map is classic- he was the one who kept telling us where to go and was so happy to try and figure it all out at the corn maze in York. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!