She was a really good dog and we are going to miss her. She had such a sweet personality and all she wanted was to have her belly rubbed and treats in the morning. Daniel's career ambitions include being a dog feeder (his terminology) and he was a great one to Kayla.
4 comments:
So sorry to hear this. :( I thought it would be appropriate to post my favorite memory of Kayla. I'll never forget the time she ate the entire bag of mini Reese's peanut butter cups I left in the front entry way. She took the bag into the living room, opened it, and somehow opened each little peanut butter cup and ate only the chocolate, not the paper or the foil. I then insisted we make her throw up so we took her outside and no matter what we did, you and I could not hold her down to get her to "drink" the peroxide because she was so stubborn and feisty!!! I couldn't believe it! :) We'll miss her too.
It is very sweet of you to post this about Kayla. We will also miss her very much and already do.
I'm so sorry to hear about Kayla. I loved how she would stand over your feet when you were sitting on the couch to get her belly rubbed- so funny!
Sorry to hear about Kayla. I know she was a great friend to everyone. We will be keeping you all in our thoughts.
Post a Comment