Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Train

5 comments:

Mia said...

Tell Daniel I said "Chooo Choooo"

Nicole Puckett said...

All the new posts are great... Looks like Christmas was great fun.... I love te picture of him looking through the windows of the train. Jenny's cakew is amazing... I love it:)

Mia said...

Ok, going over a month without posting is JUST NOT COOL! Where are some new Daniel pictures! NO EXCUSES!!

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I think every time a picture is taken of our grandchildren they become even more delightful! Aren't we the most blessed Grandmas ever! Amy and Scott, Daniel really is a lucky little man having such terrific parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles--and so close by! I wish we could be closer to Nora. We're so thankful that Charlotte and Murph moved there so Nora has grandparents right across the street! Every minute we get to spend with Anaciano is precious. Lucky grandchildren and lucky grandparents!

Cathy said...

Lise, I holdheartly agree about our children and grandchildren. Mia, I also agree with you about it taking so long for Amy to post any updated pictures but I must say she has been very busy lately trying to get their house on the market so they can buy a house in York County.